Friday, June 10, 2011

Canon 60D DSLR Camera

Hey, people! I'll get straight to it. Recently, I bought the Canon 60D. I decided that it was time for an upgrade. This camera is terrific! I'm not doing a review or anything 'cause quite frankly..there's so many out there on the Net. You can do a search and read those.

Now, I know some folks are going to say, "You should of bought the 7D, man! It's way better!" Well, it certainly has more focus points, faster burst rate and two processors. However, I didn't feel it was necessary for my needs. Plus, I like to film when I get the chance. From what I've heard, the Canon 7D has overheating issues. I've done several video test shots and haven't had the temperature warning pop up with the 60D. :)

I'm still using the kit lens from my older camera (18-55mm). I'm still deciding what long range zoom lens I should get. A 70-300mm perhaps? Heh, I dunno. I'll probably end up getting a 18-200mm. We'll see.

Anyway, I have a video right now I'm working on. I'll post it on Youtube later on today. See ya then. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment