Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 and Weird Flavored Breath Mints!!!

Happy belated New Year! Yea, we made it and all that good stuff. Anyway, I'm still working on that vector art bit I mentioned in a previous post. I'm making a time lapse video out of it. I'll post it on youtube when it's done. It'll be good.

Anyway, I went out yesterday to do some stuff. I usually have a pack of gum or something like that in the dashboard of my car. I was down to one stick so I asked my peeps if they had a spare pack or what not. Someone gave me this pack of 7-11 Breath Mints.












So, I took them thinking, 'Great, that'll save one trip.' So, at one point, I decided to try one out. Man! Those mints tasted weird as heck. :S
I mean, the inside of the mint made my mouth feel cool and tingly like all mints do. But the smooth coating had a taste that was synthetic and just plain odd. I don't know if it was just that particular pack but I'm not trying those again. Remember,[disclaimer]this is only MY OPINION[/end of disclaimer]. If you see them at your 7-11, if you want to chance it, try them out. I'd like to see if I'm the only one who feels this way. :S
Anyway, I'll see you later on. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment