Thursday, February 10, 2011

Panasonic HDC TM700K 1080P Cape Coral Outdoor Test




Hey! What's goin on? I've finally finished editing my first outdoor test video using the Panasonic TM700. Sorry for the delay as things have been busy. I decided to go to a park to test things out. So, I chose one at random and headed out for the Rotary Park in Cape Coral, FL.

If I remember correctly, this was the Dry Bones Trail. Anyway, I think the video shows it all. The camera settings were on auto. It sure was bright outside that day as you could probably tell. So bright that some areas got blown out/clipped. Guess I'll have to invest in a filter of some sort in the future.

Thankfully, it wasn't too hot. There was a constant breeze blowing by. You'll be able to hear plenty of air in the video. :D The wind canceller in the camera was on but winds were still quite strong. But hey, it helped cool things off! :) Anyway, this is part 1. Part 2 is coming soon. See ya in a bit. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment